I am a provider on all of the following Insurance and Managed Care Networks. If you do not see your network listed, please contact me directly as I am frequently in the process of becoming credentialed on new panels. In addition to the networks below, I am also a provider for many Employee Assistance Programs (see below).
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- United Behavioral Health
- Cigna Healthcare
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Aetna Healthcare
- Group and Pension Administrators
- Value Options
- Mental Health Network
- Texas TrueChoice
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Great West
I am also a provider for many Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Below are a few programs I work with. If you do not see your program or are not familiar with your employer's program or do not know if you have an EAP, contact your employer's Human Resources Department and ask for a list of providers.
- Performance Plus
- Deer Oaks EAP
- Magellan EAP
Counseling and Mental Health Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my employer have an Employee Assistance Program? How do I access those benefits?