Managed Care Networks
I am a Provider on all of the following Insurance and Managed Care Networks. If you do not see your network listed, please contact me directly as I am frequently in the process of becoming credentialed on new panels. In addition to the panels below, I am also a Provider for many Employee Assistance Programs (see below).
Managed Care Panels
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Magellan Behavioral Health
United Behavioral Health
Cigna Behavioral Health
Group and Pension Administrators
Mental Health Network
Integrated Behavioral Health
Employee Assistance Programs
In addition to the panels above, I am also a Provider for many Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Below are a few programs I work with. If you do not see your program or are not familar with your employers program or do not know if you have an EAP, contact your employers Human Resources Department and ask for a list of providers.
Deer Oaks EAP
Questions You Should Ask
Counseling and Mental Health Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Does my employer have an Employee Assistance Program? How do I access those benefits ?